- Lens release: pressing spring catch when the red dots are aligned on the lens flange and simultaneously turning the lens clockwise, or turning the focus wheel counter clockwise.
- There is a second outside bayonet mount on the focusing helicoid of the body for other than 50mm lenses
- Focusing: by a thumb ring on the left-front of the camera via helical built in the body, the yellow rangefinder images must be match in the viewfinder, scale and DOF scale on the focusing helicoid on the body
- Shutter: all metal focal plane shutter with aluminium shutter curtains, vertical traveling, speeds: 1-1/1250 +T & B
- Setting: ring and dial beneath the winding/cocking knob, lift and turn to desired setting, for T: the shutter closes by turning the speed dial to B, when on T, without lifting.
- Shutter may be set to any speed while either tensioned or untensioned.
- Shutter release: on top of the cocking knob, w/ cable release socket
- Cocking knob: also winds the film, on the left of the top plate
- Frame counter: on the cocking knob, advance type, manual setting
- Viewfinder: coupled view and rangefinder
- Exposure meter: photo-electric selenium cell exposure meter, uncoupled, w/ a lid on its light taking window
Operation Condition (操作狀態):
Fully Working, except Meter
As Photo, 實物拍攝如圖
觀景窗有少許塵但不影響拍攝 Viewfinder little dusty but not affect shooting outcome
Sample Photos (相片參考):
DELIVERY / PICK UP(郵寄/門市自取):
Pick up at Mongkok store (please expect 1-2working days for processing)
Pick up at Causeway Bay store (please expect 3-5working days for processing)
Ship via SF express (order will dispatch within 1-2working days
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
Exchange (If Applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.