CineStill 800Tungsten Xpro C-41 Color Negative Film is re-formatted movie stock that has been prepared and packaged for use in still cameras. Utilizing a unique "Premoval" stage, the traditional anti-halation rem-jet layer has been removed from this film, enabling its development in C-41 chemistry as well as the motion picture standard ECN-2 process.
Benefitting from the distinct qualities of a high-speed motion picture stock, this color negative film is balanced for tungsten, incandescent, and fluorescent light and exhibits a nominal sensitivity of ISO 800/30°. If exposing under daylight conditions, an 85B filter is recommended along with exposing the film at ISO 500 for normal results. The high film speed is ideal for working in difficult, low-lighting conditions and is also well-suited to push processing by up to 3 stops.
This item is one roll of 36-exposure 35mm (135) film.
- Recommended ISO rating and exposure index rating for push processing:
- ISO 800: No push; EI 200-1600
- ISO 1250: 1 stop push; EI 800-2000
- ISO 1600: 2 stop push; EI 1250-3200
- ISO 3200: 3 stop push; EI 1600-3200 (with increased contrast)